Danish Athletic Federation together with local race organizer Lillebælt i Løb arranges Lillebælt Cross in Middelfart, Denmark on Saturday the 11th November 2017. The event is a part of European Athletics Cross Country Permit Meeting series and Cross Nationals series, a new cross-country series arranged by Danish Athletic Federation and DGI (Danish Gymnastics and Sports Associations)
You can read more about European Athletics Cross Country Permit Meeting series here.
- Location: Fænø Park, Oddevejen 8 – 5500 Middelfart, Denmark
- Date: Saturday 11th November 2017
- The course: View the course
- Results: www.ultimate.dk
- Prize Money, Elite Cross:
1) 1000€, 2) 650 €, 3) 400€, 4) 300€, 5) 200€, 6) 100€
- Rules: Lillebælt Cross is organized by DAF, DGI and “Lillebælt i Løb”. The race is organized in relation to the cross-country regulations of DAF, European Athletics and the IAAF. By signing up online everyone confirms to participate on their own responsibility. The organizers do not assume any responsibility. The participants do also confirm that they agree to photos, filming, and interviews and likewise during the race wherein they can appear. Due to cancellation either by you or by the organizers caused by force majeure, the participants do not have any claim on a refund.
- How to get there:
The nearest airport is Billund (BLL).
By car: Driving on E20, take exit number 58 or 59 and drive towards Hindsgavl Alle.
By train: The nearest train station is Middelfart Station, 3 km from the venue.
- Accommodation: In 4-person cottages surrounding the course – http://midti.dk/
- 10:30 – Start, Nordic Championship Cross Junior Girls 4,5 km.
- 11:10 – Start, Nordic Championship Cross Junior Boys 6 km.
- 12:00 – Start, Children Cross 2 km.
- 12:30 – Start, Elite Woman 7,5 km.
- 12:30 – Start, Lillebælt Cross 7,5 km (only woman)
- 13:30 – Start, Elite Gentlemen 9 km.
- 13:30 – Start, Lillebælt Cross 9 km (woman & gentlemen)
- 14:30 – Awards ceremony for Children Cross, Nordic Championship Cross and Lillebælt Cross.
- Minor changes in the schedule may occur
IN COOPERATION WITH:
A PART OF: